In order to recognise the time, effort and skill contributed to the club by individuals, the committee may nominate them to the Sports Union for a number of awards.
- Blues are awarded for sporting excellence of the highest order.
- Half-Blues are awarded to those individuals who achieve a high level of sporting achievement but fall short of the standard require for a blue.
- Colours are awarded to those whose commitment and service to the club has gone above and beyond what would be expected of any member, committee or otherwise.
- EUSU Executive Committee Awards are awarded by the Executive Committee of the Sports Union to individuals deemed by the committee to have made an outstanding contribution to the club or to university sports in the preceding academic year.
- The Neil Campbell Shield is awarded to one individual across the whole of the university each year, and is given for outstanding sports organisation and services.
The club's current criteria for nomination for Blues, Half-Blues and Colours may be found in our Blues and Colours Constitution.
|Blues||Half-Blues||Colours||EUSU Executive Awards||Neil Campbell Shield|
|1973 - 1974||Ronald Brock
|1976 - 1977||Jim Brown
|1979 - 1980||Donald Harley
|1981 - 1982||Andrew Boveridge
|1982 - 1983||Callum Harvey
|1987 - 1988||Jane Calder
|1988 - 1989||Julia Halliday|
|1990 - 1991||Simon Hartley||Kate Howie|
|1991 - 1992||James Baird
Peter De Boer
|1992 - 1993||Craig Wilson||Martin Philp
Peter De Boer
|1994 - 1995||David Hunter
|1996 - 1997||Kevan Findlay
Robert Neil Wilson
|1997 - 1998||Ian Cameron
|1998 - 1999||Kevan Findlay
|2002 - 2003||David Fleming|
|2003 - 2004||Philip Garden||Sarah Stobbs||Alexander Stannard
|2006 - 2007||David Garden|
|2007 - 2008||Jamie Dick
|2010 - 2011||Michael Nicholson|
|2011 - 2012||Alison McAteer
|2015 - 2016||Alison Fyfe
|2016 - 2017||Jakub Polak|